Sunday, November 22, 2015

Kuala Lumpur BirdPark, An Amazaing Place for Photo Hunters and Nature Lovers

It has been almost 6 years I'm not updating my blog since 2009 where the age of facebook and flickr had raised and it is more demanding compared to blog pages.

My Flickr photo collections can be find at this flickr page

Today, the blog will be raised back to portrait every photo journey that I have been going recently.

For today post, It is all about Bird... It is my collection of bird photos during my visit at Kuala Lumpur Bird Park. Located at Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur. It was a nice and amazing place for photo hunter as all the bird were easy to be approach as it is freely leaving inside the big cage of the park. I hope you guys will enjoy the photos...



















 

No response to “Kuala Lumpur BirdPark, An Amazaing Place for Photo Hunters and Nature Lovers”

Blog Contents