Sunday, November 22, 2009

Creative Lighting Effects

Is been a long times not to use my flash gun for fun. I'm become attracted back to my flash gun when I view a photo in the internet that use Nikon CLS flash gun. And for today, I'm trying to do the same thing like them with my Sony wireless flash gun.

For this projects, meet our model, Mr. Bear who will be our subject. He actually a bear that attached with my convocation flowers..huhu..so, here he is...

For the 1st lighting set, the wireless flash were put at the top of right of the subject..

Photobucket

The 2nd lighting set is, the flash were put at the top and behind the subject..Here it is look alike...

Photobucket

the 3rd set is, actually my favorite position..at the bottom left of the subject..

Photobucket

The last one is, bottom and behind the subject..this is great for mysterious subject purpose...

Photobucket

There is a lot of position that you can try in order to get your favorite lighting effect. That is why they call it 'creative lighting'...

No response to “Creative Lighting Effects”

Blog Contents