Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Best Of Melaka-Part 1( Butterfly Farm)

This holiday, I had spent my day touring the interesting place in Melaka. Although I've been in Melaka since I was born, but I never had a chance to go to all the interesting place in Melaka.

After getting my DSLR this year, it's a good time for me to travel all around Melaka.

For this posting, I would like to share about my experient in Butterfly Farm locating at Ayer Keroh, Melaka. It is just exactly situated just after you enter Melaka through PLUS Ayer Keroh exit.

The weather is good and not many peoples at that time. So, it's the best time for the photographer to take advantage there...

Here is some shot that I take there...

Photobucket

The entry way to the farm.

Photobucket

The first butterfly is saw there..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not only butterfly were only there, but also other animals were living in there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This buddy were put cage. This is the best shot that I can have. Maybe next time I will try to ask to enter into the cage..hehe..

So, if you want to come to the Taman Rama-Rama, Melaka (Butterfly Farm, Melaka) make sure you bring your camera.

Be advise to bring umbrella since it is an open space area. You might not know when the rain comes...

Entry fees is RM 6 for adult and RM 3 for children and RM 3 for your camera...aishh..

No response to “The Best Of Melaka-Part 1( Butterfly Farm)”

Blog Contents